[Ipe-discuss] using underscores in Latex

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:20:45 CEST 2008

I am struggling to put literal underscores in latex labels in ipe.  I
need them in Python code for variable names in a flowchart I am trying
to create and for file names.  Trying \_ , which works in regular
pdflatex, doesn't seem to work - it correctly prints the underscore,
but then ignores the rest of the line, i.e. my\_file renders as my_

Is there something I am missing?

I am having the same problem while trying to use the listings package.

Thanks,

Ryan