[Ipe-discuss] IPE 6.0 pre28 crashes very often (Windows XP)

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Thu Sep 27 07:43:45 CEST 2007

In general, I'm very happy with IPE (thanks, Otfried for your great work!),
but this morning, it drives me mad - crashing every minute...

I've imported a path from Inkscape (via pdftoipe) and try to retrace it with
IPE...

While drawing lines and or splines (when switching on/off automatic angular
snap or when clicking for a new edge) ipe crashes with the following error
message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Rundtime Library
Assertion Failed!
Program: C:\PATH\ipe-6.0pre28-win\ipe-6.0pre28\bin\ipe.exe
File: ipegeo.cpp
Line: 255

Expression: Sq(dir.SqLen() -1.0) < 1e-10

(...)

Is there anything that could be done against that?
:-(

Kind regards

Martin