[Ipe-discuss] Re: [Ipe-announce] Snapping to intersection points finally available :-)

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__ipe_discuss at normalesup.org
Fri Sep 21 11:30:58 CEST 2007

On Friday 21 September 2007 09:20:42 Otfried Cheong wrote:
> Otfried Cheong wrote:
> > Due to the hard work of Pascal-Nicolas Becker, Frederik Hermans, and
> > Damian Schmidt there is now an improved version of Ipe 6.0 pre 28
> > available that supports snapping to the intersection points of all
> > possible Ipe objects, including segments, arcs, and Bezier splines.
> >
> > You can find the sources on the webpage (http://tclab.kaist.ac.kr/ipe).
> > (No Windows binaries, sorry - I no longer have the necessary Qt
> > development environment on my Windows laptop.)
>
> Windows binaries are now available on the Ipe webpage (thanks to
> Jang-hwan Kim for compiling these).

The new patched version of ipe-6.0pre28 (Fedora release "0.21.fc7") is
available in the repository named "Fedora 7 updates testing". In about a
week, i will request it to be moved to the official repository "Fedora 7
updates", and to Fedora Extras 6 as well. If some of you can test the package
and confirm that you do not see any regression, I can even push those
packages faster.

--
Laurent Rineau,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau