[Ipe-discuss] distribute objects in ipe with equal distances?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Wed Oct 31 07:56:00 CET 2007

Hi Otfried,

thank you very much for the explanations!
Now it works (I don't know why it didn't yesterday) and for most cases this
is absolutely sufficient.

IPE is great!

It would be very nice to have a toolbar (just as in inkscape) not to have to
mouse-klick trough the menu each time to use those distribute features.

Martin