[Ipe-discuss] Problem loading jpg

Kaushik Ghose kghose at umd.edu
Tue May 2 14:33:53 CEST 2006

Hi Johan,

this is a pretty problem! I have the same issue.

Possible reason: when GIMP loads the image it says "Image resolution out
of bounds" and then resets the resolution.

WinXP thinks the resolution is 96x96 (dpi).

I resaved the image from GIMP and I can insert it fine.

Alternatively, perhaps Ipe is not so fond of anatomy lessons :)

-kg