[Ipe-discuss] How to copy object between Ipe drawings?

Wojciech Zabołotny W.Zabolotny at elka.pw.edu.pl
Wed Mar 15 19:09:28 CET 2006

Otfried Cheong napisał(a):

> Wojtek Zabolotny wrote:
>
>> I've checked it once again, but copy&paste really doesn't work.
>> My platform is GNU/Linux debian/testing.
>> Ipe version: Ipe 6.0 preview 23
>

> I'm afraid I have to ask you to upgrade to preview 26 before we can
> investigate this more deeply.

Well, I've upgraded, and the problem seemed to remain.
 However I've investigated it a little more thorougly, and I've found,
that the objects are really copied, but not to the cursor location (I
was working with a high zoom).
So the problem is that copy&paste puts the objects to the same location
on the target page, not in the cursor location. Maybe "it is a feature
not a bug", but I think, that inserting of the copied object near to the
cursor would be much more convenient.
--
Wojtek