[Ipe-discuss] [ipe discuss] Using one ipelet in another

Truong Huy Nguyen Dinh truonghuy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:10:38 CET 2006

Dear all,

I'm about to write one implementing an algorithm of mine to act on a set of
circles. My algorithm uses Delaunay triangulation as a preprocessing step,
hence, I think i can reuse the already included qvoronoi ipelet. Can I
somehow link the qvoronoi ipelet to mine? Or must I put the whole source
code of qvoronoi in the ipelet?

I'm totally new to writing ipelets, and wondering whether there is any
additional FAQs/tutorials on writing one available. Thank you very much for
your help.

Regards,
Huy