[Ipe-discuss] pdf latex error

Short, Tom tshort at eprisolutions.com
Wed May 4 16:07:14 CEST 2005

In Ipe, under Help | Preferences | Search Paths, do the pdflatex paths and
configuration path seem okay?

Under a network configuration in windows, Ipe (partly) uses the HOMEDRIVE
variable to find the configuration file. The HOMEDRIVE variable set is by
windows networking, and it will override your HOME variable. I ended up
putting a copy of _ipecfg on my network "HOMEDRIVE", so it would find it
there. Note, I'm not exactly sure on this, as it has been awhile since I had
the problem.

- Tom