[Ipe-discuss] pdf latex error

Ryan Clary mrclary at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:09:36 CEST 2005

I'm new to ipe.  It seems to create pdf's just fine if there is no text
included.  If text is included, the run latex returns an error without
explanation except to look in a log file that does not exist.  I can
run pdflatex on the created text.tex file ok, but then what?  ipe still
doesn't include it.  I've tried using IPEPDFLATEX environment variable
to redefine the search path for pdflatex (the default seems to be
wrong) but ipe doesn't respect the new environment variable.  Can
anyone help?  I hope that this mailing list is the correct forum to
make this request, because I couldn't find any other forum.

Ryan
mrclary at gmail.com