[Ipe-discuss] Page numbers in presentations

Dmitriy Morozov ipe at foxcub.org
Thu Mar 31 16:52:48 CEST 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 12:52 am, you wrote:
> As for templates:  make the contents a group, and put whatever you
> want (I use a label, a horizontal line, and a logo on my
> presentations).

I actually tried that after sending the email, and realized that the
whole approach doesn't work. If I put a group into a template, it
does not let me ungroup the objects (after using that template),
which makes modifying the title text impossible. What's much worse is
even if I make just a single text object a template, it does not let
me edit its contents after I use the template in the document. Is it
meant to be like this by design, or is it a bug?

Best,
Dmitriy