[Ipe-discuss] Page numbers in presentations

Kostas Oikonomou ko at research.att.com
Thu Mar 31 15:08:13 CEST 2005

> By the way, has anyone noticed that the current version of Ipe supports
> sections and subsections in multi-page documents (they appear as
> bookmarks in the PDF file, so you can jump directly to the beginning of
> each section)?

I've noticed that, but didn't quite know what to make of it.
It would be very helpful if you would post, or include in the distribution,
some of the style sheets and templates that you've created for your presentations.

I've spent some time hacking the presentation style sheet that is in the manual,
but more sophisticated examples, like what you say below, would be very useful.

Irrespective of the Ipe/Beamer debate :-)