[Ipe-discuss] Edit properties ipelet

Pierre Boulenguez boulenguez at cstb.fr
Fri Feb 25 15:46:24 CET 2005

Hello,  :-)
I totally agree with you, just to be taken into account that :

    * An  xml editor/viewer is useful too ( at least, informative )
    * It is the first milestone for the eye-candy interface. Which
      involves, in addition :
          o xml parsing
          o ui design
          o (first of all, clean code and bug correction)

So :

>Known bugs are that it flush the undo ring  :-!

I suppose it comes from the way objects are (by brute force) updated :

     page->Delete();
     XmlQStringSource xmlSource(dialog.textEdit->text());
     page->Paste(layer, xmlSource, editDoc->Repository());

Did you have some hints ?

Anyway, good week end;
Pierre