[Ipe-discuss] Edit properties ipelet

Otfried Cheong otfried at cs.uu.nl
Fri Feb 25 14:58:40 CET 2005

Pierre Boulenguez wrote:
> Attached to this mail is an ipelet called "object editor" that allows to

> edit objects inside Ipe.
> It do text highlighting and indenting but don't expect too much, it's
still Beta version. Known bugs are that it flush the undo ring :-!   and

> cause crash for some invalid xml strings.

Wow, that was fast.

Sorry if I appear somewhat inresponsive.  I've just moved from Europe to
Korea, and all my time is filled with visits to various offices, and
preparing the class I'll be teaching starting next week.

Actually, when I was thinking about a user interface to edit objects, I
was more thinking of something like the xfig interface:  you get a form
where you can edit coordinates, etc.  Wouldn't a user who doesn't like  to
edit the XML in an editor prefer not to see any XML at all?