[Ipe-discuss] Clip to convex polygon

Otfried Cheong otfried at tclab.kaist.ac.kr
Tue Feb 22 08:11:28 CET 2005

> First, a fairly simple matter, I hope. The Ipelet 'Clip to convex
> polygon'.  Could someone explain to me what it does and how I use it?

My apologies that your question wasn't answered more quickly.
Apparently nobody else feeled entitled to commment on this ipelet -
you've put your finger directly on a weak point of Ipe :-)

This ipelet is unfinished, buggy, and undocumented.  You should probably
simply ignore it until it is documented in the Ipe manual.  It is only
in the distribution because it more-or-less works to prune Voronoi
diagrams, which is something I and a few other people do use already,
and since it works as in Ipe 5, some "oldtimers" manage to get some
milage out of it...