[Ipe-discuss] Jpeg images does not show.

Jan Hlavacek jhlavace at svsu.edu
Fri Dec 9 14:19:06 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 10:19 +0900, Otfried Cheong wrote:
> > Maybe I should rephrase this question. Does inclusion of jpeg images
> > work for anybody?

It seems to depend on the size of the image.  Small images display fine,
both jpeg and png, but larger images do not show in ipe. I tried to
rescale the same image and include both sizes, and the small one showed
fine, while the large one was only an empty rectangle.  I noticed the
same with png images before, I thought it was a feature, to speed up the
display process.