[Ipe-discuss] Two questions on Version 25

Jan Hlavacek jhlavace at svsu.edu
Sat Dec 3 22:25:44 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 22:14 +0900, Otfried Cheong wrote:
> Jan Hlavacek wrote:

> > Second: On Linux (namely Debian stable) , with qt 4.0.1, in file
> > selection dialog when opening new file, all file-names are truncated
> > to just first few letters followed by dots.
>
> I don't see this problem (Qt 4.0.1 on Fedora Core 3).  If you installed
> Qt 4 yourself, check what the example programs do (e.g.
> examples/dialogs/findfiles).

I tried them, and they work fine, that is they don't exhibit the
behavior I described above.  It seems to be IPE only, but a quick look
at the source gives me absolutely no clue where can it be coming from.
I'll submit a bugzilla report on it, but first I want to try the latest
snapshot (which is just downloading).