[Ipe-discuss] Installing Ipe 13

Olivier Devillers Olivier.Devillers at sophia.inria.fr
Thu Apr 29 15:49:13 CEST 2004

I got two problems installing the new ipe, thanks for any help.

After installing Ipe 6.0 Pre13
(I am switching from Pre10 to Pre13)

------- First Problem

running ipe I got
No font file found for 'Times-Roman'
No font file found for 'Times-Italic'
No font file found for 'Times-Bold'
No font file found for 'Times-BoldItalic'
No font file found for 'Helvetica'
No font file found for 'Helvetica-Oblique'
No font file found for 'Helvetica-Bold'
No font file found for 'Helvetica-BoldOblique'
No font file found for 'Courier'
No font file found for 'Courier-Oblique'
No font file found for 'Courier-Bold'
No font file found for 'Courier-BoldOblique'
No font file found for 'Symbol'
No font file found for 'ZapfDingbats'

but ipe seems to be usable anyway
I can make a picture, save and reread it

----------- Second problem

I am unable to open my old files created by older versions of ipe6.0

I got :
ipe: ipebitmap.cpp:95: IpeBitmap::IpeBitmap(const IpeXmlAttributes&,
IpeString, bool): Assertion `length == data.size()' failed.