[Ipe-discuss] A feature request

Daniel Walders danielwalders at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:01:57 CET 2003

Hi

May I request two features in Ipe? Perhaps you want to know that I'm using
MikTeX 2.4.

First request:
I would like to be able to use LaTeX PK fonts in my EPS figures. I did what
I normally do (when using pdflatex in general): I put an empty psfonts.map
file inside the latexrun directory. But when I click Save, Ipe complains
that it doesn't support the PK fonts.

Second request:
If I type text with foreign characters such as þ, ð, and æ, why does it
throw the following error?
! Undefined control sequence.
\Ipechar #1->\unichar
                      {#1}
l.27 \Ipechar{254}\Ipechar{230}
                               \Ipechar{240}}
and similar for other foreign chars. Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
Daniel Walders