[Ipe-discuss] two suggestions

Falk Tschirschnitz tschirsc at inf.ethz.ch
Thu May 15 18:18:45 CEST 2003

Hi there,

working with Ipe, preview 10, I stumbled over the following:

-- 'Ctrl-E' either quits Ipe (even without asking whether one might want
	to save!) or allows one to edit text-fields.  Which function is
	active seems to be dependent on what mode one is in.  I find this
	very annoying.  (Why not use Alt-F4 or similar for Exit?)

-- 'd' duplicates the marked object.  Afterwards, both, the original
	and the duplicate, are marked and at the same position.  Wouldn't
	it be more convenient, if only the duplicate would be marked and
	its location slightly shifted away from original -- such that one
	can easily move it to the final location?  Then 'd' would also be
	more useful than a simple 'Ctrl-C Ctrl-V'..

Best wishes,
Falk