[Ipe-discuss] Selection highlighting on Linux

René van Oostrum rene at cs.uu.nl
Fri Apr 4 11:04:25 CEST 2003

  Olivier> --- Sometimes I have a strange behavior of the selected
  Olivier> object I select a rectangle (stroke black, fill empty) it
  Olivier> turns red 0.5 second and the turn black again. If I put the
  Olivier> mouse outside the ipe window the rectangle is red, if the
  Olivier> mouse is inside it goes black again.

I have experienced the same (this is on a Redhat 8.0 system, with
Gnome/sawfish as window manager). Since Otfried turned to the Dark
Side and doesn't use Linux, I'll volunteer to find out what's going
on. I have time to play with the code in a week or so.

Olivier: what version of Linux are you using? Anyone else noticed this
behaviour?

Notice that although the selection is not highlighted, it is still
active.

René