[Ipe-discuss] Ipe problem with batch file on Windows 98

Guenter Rote rote at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 2 14:54:26 CEST 2003

On my PC at home, pdflatex would not run for ipe.
The reason is that the batch file runlatex.bat
contains only LF and not CRLF at the ends of lines.
(I think, later windows versions are not so picky.)

The fix is: edit runlatex.bat so that it runs, and
then make it read-only (otherwise ipe will rewrite
it every time)

(It also crashed windows, but I have not verified if
this occurs consistently when I use ipe.)

--
G"unter Rote               (Germany=49)30-838-75150 (office)
Freie Universit"at Berlin                    -75103 (secretary)
D-14195 Berlin, GERMANY  electronic mail: rote at inf.fu-berlin.de