[Ipe-announce] MikTeX 2.4 breaks Ipe

Otfried Cheong ocheong at win.tue.nl
Sat Nov 8 11:41:05 CET 2003

Very recently version 2.4 of MikTeX was released.  If you are using
Ipe on Windows, do NOT install this version, as it breaks Latex
conversion in Ipe.

I haven't looked at the problem at all yet, but I've already
encountered another problem with MikTex 2.4 (it completely breaks
support for Truetype fonts in pdftex), where investigation shows that
it's a MikTeX bug.  I will look at the problem with Ipe when I have
time and either release a new Ipe version or file a bug report with
MikTex.

Otfried