Arisaema in flower

Tony Avent tony at PLANTDELIGHTS.COM
Thu Oct 1 21:52:26 CEST 2009

Henry:

You probably saw our Arisaema triphyllum 'Black Jack'.  It's a Florida
selection, so I'd say a Z 6 at best.  Hope this helps.

Henry wrote:
> Tony,
>
> While touring the greenhouses at Shady Oaks in Waseca, Minnesota, I saw a table of an interesting Arisaema with purplish leaves divided into three leaflets. Gordie couldn't tell me what it was, but your name was on the tag.
>
> What is it?
>
> And, of course, how hardy is it?
>
> --Henry Fieldseth
> Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, zone 4
> http://www.FriendsSchoolPlantSale.com

> Arisaema-L HOME & GALLERY: http://aeg.florapix.nl/
>
> For help with this list, send an e-mail to the listowners at:
>          Arisaema-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony at plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent

Arisaema-L HOME & GALLERY: http://aeg.florapix.nl/

Arisaema-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl