Fri Jun 8 22:37:57 CEST 2007

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject: Re: difficulty in reading posts
=====_5225640= =.ALT"

--=====================_5225640===.ALT

Thanks Mary. I knew the problem was more widespread.

At 6/8/2007, you wrote:
>Dear Fellow Arisaema Enthusiasts,
>
>Somebody said that only a few people on the list had trouble with
>non-plain-text messages. There may be more than you think. I'm not getti=ng
>the annoying blue background, but I am getting a whole bunch of junk --

widespread.<br><br>
At 6/8/2007, you wrote:<br>
Enthusiasts,<br><br>
Somebody said that only a few people on the list had trouble with<br>
non-plain-text messages. There may be more than you think. I'm not
getting<br>
the annoying blue background, but I am getting a whole bunch of junk