No subject

suez at northcoast.com suez at northcoast.com
Wed Apr 18 10:25:51 CEST 2001

hardy  Aroids)" <ARISAEMA-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL>
From: Susan Cox <suez at NORTHCOAST.COM>
Subject: Re: Holding the seeds

Thank you Ray.  I'm going to be in or around the area of Crockett,
Texas.  It's going to be hot, humid and long.  Crockett is in the
Eastern part of Texas.   If anyone on the list lives somewhere close,
what do you think?  (And what is it like there??)

My post was:

I have a question for anyone who might be able to help me.  I don't want

to plant my Arisaemas for possibly several months due to the fact that
I'm making a move and they're coming with me.  All of my seeds are dry.
Would it be better to hold off planting them until next year, or better
to plant them later in the season than they should be planted?  Where
I'm going, there is a 280 day growing season (a fantastically long
season anyway), but they will be planted in the hottest months if
I plant them when I get there.  What's best?

Thanks,
Susan