Winter Storms

George R Stilwell, Jr. grsjr at JUNO.COM
Mon Jan 31 14:44:56 CET 2000

Well, we lucked out on this one. Everything is coated with ice, but the
power was only off for a
half hour. Right at the conclusion of the second play in the SuperBowl,
it died.

It looks like only the 'Savannah' hollies are bent over so the ice was
not too thick. Once the
sun melts the ice covering the packed down snow on the road we can hope
for a paper and
our first mail in a week. I'm afraid that "hope" is the operative word
here.

Ray
<GRSJr at Juno.com>