[Trillium-l] Double Trilliums

Gordon Tingley gordon at sleddinghill.ca
Tue Jan 27 17:14:10 CET 2015

Hello Everyone,

The article appears in the current issue of the Rock Garden Quarterly. The
reason many of you are having problems accessing it online, is that the
three most recent years of quarterlies are available online only to members
of the North American Rock Garden Society. If you want to see the article
now, you'll have to join the society, otherwise it will be available to all
in three years' time.

Gordon Tingley