[Trillium-l] Exporting Trilliums to Uk

Chris Wetmore chriscwetmore at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 22:25:51 CET 2015

Colin,

In my humble opinion trillium hybridizing and growing seems to be much further along in Europe. The one exception would be Plant Delights in the US. Check out the trillium group on Facebook and I don't know if John Aipassa or Ulf Sill are going to read this email but maybe reach out to them on Facebook. They likely know many European sources.

Ps. Not that you would intentionally but please don't buy from people who are going to pilfer the woods. I live in North Carolina and rather like seeing them in the woods.

Chris
Maiden, NC

Sent from my iPhone