[Trillium-l] Exporting Trilliums to Uk

Colin Moat colin at pineviewplants.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 18:16:41 CET 2015

Hi All

I have long been a fan of Trilliums and have run a 'hobby' nursery for many
years whilst working in finance. Now having retired I am able to afford to
run a nursery on a more active scale, though less active physically!

I'm looking for a source from which to import Trilliums and have approached
a couple of wholesale nurseries in the US (with the kind help of Marsha
Reeves) but there seems to be a reluctance to export, and wondered if anyone
on this board can point me in the right direction? I have seed on the go,
but I think they will take a little while before they will be of saleable
size.

Any help will be appreciated

Kind regards

Colin Moat