[Trillium-l] Decipiens

John T Lonsdale PhD john at johnlonsdale.net
Sat Jan 17 03:48:40 CET 2015

No!  Apart from rivale, which does fine, the other western species are a
total failure.  Gone within three years of planting mature specimens, at
most.  Seedlings ex pots just don't do anything.  They can't stand the lack
of diurnal temperature variation in summer, maybe combined with the eastern
summer humidity.  I saw albidum growing beautifully at Norm Deno's place but
he was in the mountains at State College in central PA.  Cooler nights.