[Trillium-l] trip advice needed

Amy Olmsted amy_olmsted at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:27:06 CET 2012

Hi Stephanie, I made the trip south last March and hit Plant Delights Nursery near Raleigh, SC for one of their open houses and it was wonderful!! I live in Vermont too and work as a horticulturist at Rocky Dale Gardens so it's nice to 'see' someone else up here doing the same things as me!! Another place to try, although I've never been there is the Calloway Gardens in West Georgia, I've heard they're lovely when the Azalea are in bloom. Have fun on your trip and post photos!Amy OlmstedHubbardton, VT

I dreamt that my hair was kempt. Then I dreamt that my true love unkempt it. -Ogden Nash, poet (1902-1971)