[Trillium-l] double forms of grandiflorum and ovatum

Jim McClements jimmcclem at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:53:45 CET 2012

Attached is a photo of a green double T. grandiflorum, which I've had in
the garden for quite a few years. Unfortunately, a vole destroyed most of
the rhizome last year, and I'm anxious to see if it rises from the dead
this spring.

I propagated it successfully (beheading) several times and it seemed to be
a stable form.

Jim