[Trillium-l] The Asa Gray bulletin - Agassiz Association. Gray Memorial Botanical Chapter - Google Books

Richard Vagner richelles33 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:06:25 CET 2012

Robin I found the picture of the sextillium we found a few years ago. Was
wondering if it came back with the full complement of petals and leaves? I
have a number of pictures of quadtrilliums and I think I have the locations
in one of my notebooks. May go back and see if I can find them this Spring.