[Trillium-l] Hybrids - for the record

Ed McDowell ed.mcdowell at cox.net
Thu May 26 13:28:06 CEST 2011

My sentiments exactly, Kyle.

Ed McDowell

Georgia, Zone 8

From: trillium-l-bounces at science.uu.nl
[mailto:trillium-l-bounces at science.uu.nl] On Behalf Of Kyle Baker
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 05:25
To: Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland plants)
Subject: Re: [Trillium-l] Hybrids - for the record

I was interested honestly in reading what had to be said, concerning
hybrids.....but the link does not work and I can't seem to locate any other
way.....and I've not yet seen a photo of a hybrid, if I have I've forgotten
it...that memorable......no it still puzzles me that folks who own nursery
set ups, abhor wild collection, dive into hybridizing any old thing when all
that time and money could be spent equally in propagating the species....

do see if you can find the link again...maybe its just my antiquated
machine...

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5