[Trillium-l] Hybrids - for the record

Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 11:24:35 CEST 2011

I was interested honestly in reading what had to be said, concerning hybrids.....but the link does not work and I can't seem to locate any other way.....and I've not yet seen a photo of a hybrid, if I have I've forgotten it...that memorable......no it still puzzles me that folks who own nursery set ups, abhor wild collection, dive into hybridizing any old thing when all that time and money could be spent equally in propagating the species....

do see if you can find the link again...maybe its just my antiquated machine...

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN

Maine Zone 5