[Trillium-l] Update to the Edgewood Gardens web site

The Grahams eldergrahams at me.com
Sat May 21 17:29:41 CEST 2011

On May 20, 2011, at 7:39 PM, John T Lonsdale wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This note is to let you know that I’ve finally updated  the Edgewood Gardens web site (http://www.edgewoodgardens.net) – adding over 1000 new photos taken in 2010 and removing quite a few older ones.  I apologize if you receive this more than once.

THANK YOU John!

Once again I am just amazed... the plant collection, the garden, the photography, the website that functions so well and is so dynamic, the informative text, the email adeptness PLUS pets and a family! I would settle for two or even one of those done so well.

Great work and a great asset for plant folks...

Kindest Regards,