[Trillium-l] Trillium erectum x flexipes

Karl Kristensen eng4 at kalle-k.dk
Wed May 18 19:57:33 CEST 2011

 Russ; I do not know anything about the plant.

After 3-4 years my plant got 3 ½ stalk. It is 40 cm. high and the flower
sits on a 7 cm. long stalk. The ovary is white with a little pink and the
stamens are white. Oblong leaves, 12 cm. at the widest point. The flower is
white-pink as you can see in the picture.

Karl Kristensen
Denmark
www.kalle-k.dk