[Trillium-l] Trillium erectum x flexipes

Dot Plyler ddp418 at comcast.net
Tue May 17 13:18:30 CEST 2011

John, that was an excellent article on  the Shenk's Ferry trilliums.
I was so impressed that I printed it and also forwarded it to Cindy
and Doug. Thought they would enjoy it.
	Are you wondering why I  haven't commented on the pictures of
the Preserve? Well, I haven't been able to open the little slot to
insert the disc. Irony of this is that previously it had given me
problems by opening too often and when I had no use for it. Also,
I've been enjoying life too much and attending a good talk by Mark
Swick on what's to become of our wooded areas. He didn't mention
removal of the ash trees. Might have caused a LOT of comment. Today
I'm going to concentrate on getting that disc into my computer.
	Keep dry.