[Trillium-l] Trillium erectum x flexipes

The Grahams eldergrahams at me.com
Mon May 16 16:25:29 CEST 2011

Thank you for the great information about the Trillium you see Lis,

On May 15, 2011, at 7:49 AM, Lis Allison wrote:

> Also, we have all the colour forms here and T. flexipes is not native
> here.

I am curious as to what you see as color forms if any beyond the red, white, and yellow "pure" forms. I am wondering if what "others" consider to be "hybrids" because they are pink or picotee or such might be natural diversity?

Just as another point of curiosity, what about variation in flower size? If you mentioned flower size, I missed that.

Very intriguing to learn that you have a LOT of diversity in what "should be" only erectum.

Thanks,