[Trillium-l] Sulcatum Diversity

Stephen Vella Stephen.Vella at rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au
Fri May 13 01:43:41 CEST 2011

Hello Harold,

Thanks for the picks! And interesting to see the diversity. I have a yellow sulcatum that flowered for me for the first time; this was a creamy yellow with red speckles.

So what makes T sulcatum so different botanically to the other pedicellates other than the petals being sulcate (boat shape). Can this be seen to the naked eye?

Cheers

Stephen Vella
BlueMounatins
Australia z 8
This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the Office of Environment and Heritage, NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL