[Trillium-l] Sulcatum Diversity

Holmes holmes_harold at bellsouth.net
Thu May 12 02:00:21 CEST 2011

Jerry Green is a photographer that I get to take some of the Trillium
pictures at HBG.  A few days after I did the Trillium sulcatum case study He
took a bunch of sulcatum photos. It illustrates some of the diversity in the
case study.  You can see his sulcatum and other photos @
http://gofish.smugmug.com/