[Trillium-l] GREEN

Al Menk acmenk at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 12:29:59 CEST 2011

The link below show two different Green Trillium grandiflorum images.

The total green plants was an image sent to me from a Hiawatha NF botanist,
challenging me to locate it. The plants have bloomed in this condition for
several years.

The second image is the mycoplasma Tr. grandiflorum that Fred Cases mentions in
his field guide as being diseased. Many find these somewhat attractive, but remember
it is considered a disease. The degree of green varies on different plants.

http://picasaweb.google.com/alandluciemenk/GreenTrilliums