[Trillium-l] Sulcatum Diversity

Holmes holmes_harold at bellsouth.net
Sun May 8 06:32:06 CEST 2011

OPPS----Sorry I slipped and hit send.
Russ,
White is pure white. Almost Blue-white. Yellow is soft yellow . Not as
yellow as luteum but more yellow than discolor ,or close to it.  Cream is
softer than discolor to off white. The images show the cream as more
off-white---some of the yellow tint is lost. Yes I used both images and
direct observation. I relied more heavly on the images for the physical
features.

Harold