[Trillium-l] Sulcatum Diversity

The Grahams eldergrahams at me.com
Sun May 8 03:29:42 CEST 2011

Very interesting Harold,

I was just out "looking" at a bed of flexipes and will go back tomorrow and see what your study approach turns up with them... ovary color and flower shape and size certainly varied.

I have been watching some "sulcatum", at least that is what I think they are and wonder how easy it was for you to decide to categorize the following? How cream are the 7, could any of them be moved to white or yellow?

On May 7, 2011, at 5:53 PM, Holmes wrote:

> -White              6
>
> -Cream             7
>
> -Yellow             6

Did you assign your characters from just observations or just from images or "both"?

Thanks for sharing!