[Trillium-l] Sulcatum Diversity

Holmes holmes_harold at bellsouth.net
Sun May 8 02:53:54 CEST 2011

.

     I was recently blown away with the diversity observed in my Trillium
sulcatum at HBG. I documented this diversity in a case study. I copied a
summary of this below. Perhaps Tom Patrick ("Mr. Sulcatum") and others will
comment on sulcatum diversity.

Harold Holmes Z-7 Where the last trillium has faded and seed production is
in process.

Trillium Sulcatum 2011 Case Study

Location: Huntsville Botanical Garden.