[Trillium-l] Trillium-L Gallery Image Upload (3119)Hexastylis (Asarum) speciosa \"Woodlanders Select\"

Tony Avent Tony at plantdelights.com
Tue May 3 16:42:58 CEST 2011

Russ:

The genus asarum was to have been killed off in the new Flora of North America, but like Freddy Krueger, it was mysteriously resurrected at the last minute without anyone knowing.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony at plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent