[Trillium-l] Trillium-L Gallery Image Upload (3119)Hexastylis (Asarum) speciosa \"Woodlanders Select\"

Tony Avent Tony at plantdelights.com
Tue May 3 14:38:28 CEST 2011

All:

I agree that the seed set that Harold gets on the native asarums (sorry, no taxonomists except Gaddy still uses Hexastylis) is incredible.  I've recently returned from a vist to the Huntsville Botanical Garden where Harold volunteers.  Everyone should put this on their list of places to visit...especially when the trillium and asarum are in flower.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony at plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent