[Trillium-l] Best trillium year

Brian Whyer brian.whyer at btinternet.com
Mon May 2 23:15:15 CEST 2011

Hi Carl

One thing I have different after this cold and dry winter, warm and dry spring. I have over 25 flowers on the double form of Trillium grandiflorum and not one has aborted. This is the first time for many years (if ever) this has happened. For the record I grow in pots and these are in a cold frame covered over in winter.

Brian Whyer, Buckinghamshire, England, zone ~8