[Trillium-l] Smokies Things in Bloom

J.E. Shields jshields at indy.net
Sun May 1 15:16:12 CEST 2011

Just about all the plants from the Smokies, including many from Richard's
former garden, are in bloom now in my garden.  A lot were moved just last
year from Gatlinburg, but are blooming anyway.  All the plants from the
Smokies are considerably smaller here in my garden than they were in the
Smokies, even those moved two or three years ago.  The few pictures I've
taken this year have not made it into the Gallery yet, and the rainy
weather has not encouraged photography.

At least we have had very little tornado activity here north of
Indianapolis.  Our sympathy goes to those across the South who have been
hit.  I hope everyone on the list is OK.

Jim Shields