[Trillium-l] Kew Plant List

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 18:10:52 CET 2011

>The following is apparently just recently available and is worth looking at.

>It's particularly interesting to see that "T. oostingii" is an "unresolved" name, under review.

Err...nothing actually "followed," as you put it.  Additionally, the message said, "Inline Attachment Follows," yet there was no such attachment, inline or otherwise.  Yet the presence of the little paperclip symbol next to the message when viewed in the list of other messages suggests it's there.  What am I missing?  That list sounds fascinating and I'd like to browse it (I suppose I could just go to Kew's website and look for myself, but that wouldn't solve my apparent attachment issue.).

-Nathan Miller
Newberg, OR